Come see me at Lavacon in Austin Nov 13 – 15November 2, 2011
There is a free event for everyone before the start of LavaCon. Those who can’t make it for LavaCon, but would love a networking and knowledge filled Sunday are welcome too!
This is part of the Adobe Technical Communication Enterprise Summit series. There is also a workshop on distributing and monetizing eBook content. The day will also have several opportunities to network with some of the most sought-after thought leaders and acclaimed experts in the technical communication industry.
– Maxwell Burke Hoffmann, Director, Document Globalization Practice, Globalization Partners International, Inc.
– Scott Abel, Founder and CEO, The Content Wrangler, Inc.
– Matt Sullivan, Director of Training, roundpeg, Inc.
– Bernard Aschwanden, President, Publishing Smarter
– Joe Welinske, President, WritersUA
– John Daigle, President, Evergreen Online Learning, LLC
– Alan Houser, Vice President, Society for Technical Communication, Group Wellesley, Inc.
Breakfast, refreshments and lunch will be served on site.
To register for the 1-day Adobe event, please visit the link below. While there is no charge but prior registration is necessary to attend.
700 San Jacinto (at 8th Street)
Austin, Texas 78701
Register Here adobeeventsonline.com